Monday, May 25, 2009

[ Long Time Hush ]

Posted by with No comments
Pheww!!

Damn..i started to missed 'this' whole bloggin thing..cam da lame jek tak update this blog as i used to be SO busy out here..doing things that i don't even like it [uhuk] well..my works seems to be pretty well lately..[gosh!cut d craps,jiyna]
:laughing:nehh..i started to love my works..yeah!!erm,da takde prasaan da pon.but still i realized that i have to enjoy my work [yeah, i do now]..erm,no time with my love ones??well,thats what supposed to happened bile kite da getting busy n busy n busy [am so sory] but i do try my very best to spend or at least 'shared' with peoples around me, even for a sec..
:thumbsup:
LOADS of things happened..with my lil.new niece [ee..rindu nye kat die!!]..my love ones..my beloved bro [miss u..cpatla balik]..my family..my work-loads [again!!] bla blaa..~
well..eventhough things mcm a bit topsy-turvy..but still sy tetap menten..:rockon!:until now i still could hanged thru 'these'..
Thanks to those peoples around me..for being my 24/7 supporters..plus,with those loves around.rs nye if sy takde drg..i couldn't make it [uhukk!!]

Zillion thanks+ full x O x O which i devoted to my family [especially mama+kaklong]..my mucho-mucho..best buddies ever [u know who u r]..my beloved bro [thanks,abg!!] n yes!!my pink diary!!n my SONY Z610i hahaha..


:littlegirl1:
x O x O

0 comments: