Tuesday, December 13, 2011

♥ Thank You For All Birthday Wishes ♥

Posted by with 2 comments
Dear my beloved family, soulmate, friends & students..

Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me..it definitely means a lot!!i am such a lucky girl to have wonderful friends and family who care enough about me to take a minute out of their day to call, write and text me beautiful messages! Thank you all so very much. You don't know how much it means to me, and how much I really needed it!!! hee..~

Personal notes for my beloved family..
i just wanted to thank you again for the impromptu birthday celebration at our beautiful home. the birthday cake and those wishes..like seriously, i was so happy and touched when our little Hannan sang me a birthday song..and everyone's love..thank you. what I do have of course is all of you and that makes every day special.

And you..my soulmate..
you are so sweet to remember my big day!  i appreciate all you did very much,including your time and attention in the midst of your own hectic schedules..just to meet me. i extremely love the chocolate and of cos..the adorable fossil wristwatch where i was so damn surprised and felt like dying to see it when you give it to me. those birthday wishes that you whispered..i will definitely won't forget it. Thanks again for thinking of me, B..~

Heart symbol
Here's my BIG love to all..


2 comments:

Ms. RJ said...

Apesal takde gambo hadiah???

♥Jiyna~Petunia♥ said...

whoopss!! harus ke aku upload gambo hadiah nokss??hehe