Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dissapointment

Posted by with No comments
Assalamualaikum peeps!

duhh..i guess again..i'm abandoning my 'precious' [huu..maaf incek blog,i sangat busy].and yeah,i am so busy with those redundant stuffs.al-maklumla..end of the year.harusla banyak jek keje nak kene bwat.and time-time ni la macam-macam event nak bwat.but deep down inside..i felt so reckless.sebabnye..saye baru realized that i'd missed a few entries. i should share and erupt my happy feelings on those special day that happened to me lately..my best-friend's wedding,my student's farewell partaayy..my birthday blabla [nyesal..] and since i'd left my diary thingy..i guess 'this' is the only place that i used to placed my treasured memories and bile ade a few things yang ter missed..obviously rase sangat menyesal [huhu] lepasni kene smangat blogging balik [haha]

anyway..a part of me now dah terase sangat relieved.one by one dah settled.so takdela rase burdened sangat dengan keje-keje yang btimbun tak bwat [haha] done with my Majlis Suai Mesra Bersama Alumni KKBK yesterday.gosh..it reminds me how hard it is to make everything runs smoothly.i felt thankful to have a good friends and students that willing to help [thank u so much!] Alhamdulillah..now i have to focused more on 'another' which almost meeting the dateline! haiyoo..~banyak keje pon..still today rase sangat tak produktif [haha] i left those workloads behind and since morning..i keep on browsing a few blogs..reading news..facebooking [whoops!] blabla..yes..i am a lazy-bum today! mampos kalo big boss tau.silap haribulan..kene sack kot [tapi saye happy jek kalo kene 'sack' ke another place] ahaks!

p/s: owhh..i'm such a lazy-bumm today!!!

0 comments: