Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things To Do To Keep From Getting Bored Out of Your Skull At Work

Posted by with No comments
Haha..this 3rd entry would definitely showed that i'm BORED now!!yes..i am doing SOMETHING to entertain myself now [haha]..well, i guess i did handled my boredom in such a good way.and it works!! cos i did 'those' since i'm in Nilai few years go..[hehe]..so, what do i do if i'm bored out of my skull at work??? anyway..i'm not going to pursue the longer answer in this post [ahaks] but am giving you some ideas for the shorter answer [wouldn't it great??]


Crank up the tunes..
hmm..i bet this one sounds similar to everybody [sume orang bwat kot]obviously,this is what i did at first.some funky or upbeat tunes might just do the trick..it can make any job much more fun.and i used to plug in my pink earbuds and sing along..[haha] i would rather go for those 90's songs mase zaman mude-mude dulu.seriyes best!Ramlah Ram pon saye layan kot..ahaks!

Go online..
i like to do this when I’m procrastinating..i will go online to get some hot gossips.. browsing those blogs..facebooking..sneaking on my friend's page [haha]..flickr or get some desktop wallpaper..downloading latest songs.. and keep on browsing until i found it bores me [hahaha]  i do this maybe every month or so..in fact, i’m going to go do that right now!haha..sengal betol saye [hee]

Take a walk.
Haha..rase nye this is what i always did [wajib kot] sume tempat saye tawaf kot.often this is all I need especially if i've been sitting all day and my blood is pooling up in my butt and legs..[hehe] i need to get that blood circulating la konon nye.padahal nak begosip kot [hahaha] like seriously..it bores me to death kot kalo dudok 24/7 at your place.and at least..kite tau jugak what's happening around you.btol tak..hee..

Call my loved one.. 
hee..i guess this is what i did last time.used to do this [hehe] and since Incek Daniel dah semakin busy with his schedules..kekadang jela saye bwat.but believe me..when we felt this kind of boredom feeling..it is a better time to call someone to catch up..to tell them you love them..to just say hi…than when you’ve got nothing better to do.it’s a nice way to stay connected ya'll..[hee]

Organize my files..
okay..this might seem boring to many people, but believe it or not..i used to do this.sebabnye kekadang there's a time saye perasan yang tempat saye cam 'sampah' [haha] everythings scattered all over the table.itu blom lagi dengan bebarang orang laen yang sangat 'baek hati' tompang parking kat meja saye.so bile saye bohsan..i get a perverse satisfaction from purging useless stuff and having everything be smaller..neater..and in order.ala..it doesn't take long pon..~

Write a blog post..
ahaks! this is something i love to do when things get slow..macam skarang [buwekkss!]i’ll just call up a text file and start writing.i love lists, of course [you guys should know that by now],so often i’ll just start making a list..and writing down my thoughts.lepas tu saved kat draft.if things are really slow,i’ll do the whole blog post..hee..to be true..my posted entries was lesser than the one that had been safely kept on my drafts [haha]

Drink some water..
Haha..this is funny!but seriously..i drink gallons of water [ahaha..gallons tuh.tengok pundi kencing la] well..this is common sense ya'll..dehydration can make us tired and sluggish.and that's why we tend to feel lazy-bumm macam saye..malas blabla..so,water can refresh us!keep that water coming all day long  even you may need to pee more though..just like me [haha] toilet pon sampai dah naek muak tengok saye kott.but bear in mind..do not let the aircond's ON..hee

Meditate at my desk..a.k.a BERTAPA.. 
some people would say this is just a fancy term for taking a nap..but heyy..for me the key is not to fall asleep, but to close my eyes and focus on my breathing..[haha..konon jek kan] nothing new-agey about this as it could brings your focus back to the present and calms you..tapi kan the bad thing is..sometimes it’ll calm you so much until you fall asleep [haha!!!] it happens to me twice.bile tjage jek..rase energetic jek [hee]

Gossiping with my girlfriends.. 
haha..be positive guys!we're not talking bad/nasty okeyhh..we're talking about facts![haha]facts means something that is TRUE..~well..kekadang jek cakap something bad.itupon sebab orang yang di gossip sangat 'yayatt' to us.hee..so they deserved [hahaha]


p/s : it's not an exhaustive list of ideas..just some things i've done to keep my mind busy.so fellas..i think those might work..believe me.ahaks!!


0 comments: