Thursday, December 29, 2011

Healing Process

Posted by with No comments
Ya Allah,i pray to you ..may you give me strength and patience to face all these..~

Assalamualaikum..~
Third day without having 'someone' beside.again..it sucks!!saye tak tau kenape hari ni saye banyak berangan [thats what my friends said] i am not!!i guess..~its just that ttibe jek terflash back balik those things that happened 5 years ago.sedeh laaa!! kenape saye tak penah rase macam ni mase saye break ups with my previous ex's dulu?knape this time saye sangat terase that i'm LOSING someone that i really loved most [uhukk] saketnye ya Allah..~i thought i'll be okay after the breakup thingy happens.unfortunately tak pon..its getting worst! maybe this is the real feelings bile kite tpakse sacrifice our own feeling, letting go someone that used to be a part of our life.sekarang..saye banyak berdoa supaye Allah  bagi kekuatan untuk saye accept the reality.

been wondering what he's been doing right now.did he thinks about me?did he miss me???huu..~ye ye jek saye ni.padahal, saye yang rase macamtu..[huhu] deep down inside,i still want him back.but definitely i'm afraid of being hurt again..~kalo dah jodoh,takkan nak tolak.even bukan jodoh skalipon, i have to face it.everything happens is seriously beyond hurt and hard to face but i'm sure i will get through all these.everything happens for a reason kan? Allah takkan bagi ujian yang kita tak boleh hadapi , i am strong and i know that.I can feel it.


i'll be okay and I will be better than okay :') InsyaAllah..~hoping that my beloved families and friends will always be with me.don't promise something that you can't do.you will hurt people's feeling..



0 comments: