Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[ Hectic-Me ]

Posted by with No comments
Pheww...~

its been a very long time saye tak drop by for a new entry.well..lots of things happened.BAD vs GOOD.. tapi saye rase bad things lagik banyak dr GOOD things..

hmm.. my intern-studs bwat hal la..B bwat hal..my workloads..duhh~well..am so happy to get a good news that saye dapat a new job offer.n no one knws about it sbb saye tak cite kat sesape pon lagik.hahaha

well..dunno whether to accept it or not.sebabnye..saye rase mcm tempat tuh tak best plak..n good thing happened,pagi tadi when i was in my office..i received a call from TAYLOR's COLLEGE!!yahoo..!!

am goin for an interview this coming 6th.n i was so excited..~hopefully ok bcos if i succeed..saye akan acpt the offer..cos Taylor's is a good place to expand my working skills n experience..

AMINN..doakan supaye saye dapat the job offer k?n i'm goin to tell my family n my closest-buds regarding this...lalalala~

HAPPY ME..HECTIC ME..

x O x O

0 comments: