Thursday, November 18, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya EVERYONE!

Posted by with No comments
Salam!:girl_5:
hari ni da masok 2nd day raye aidil adha.all this while, me and my family do really enjoy this eid a lots! but the saddest part is, my mom was not here with us.huu [tak best gile rase!].. wish she was here with us, celebrating this eid. and hari ni, my grandpa craved for Nasi Daging. and harusla i'm the one that need to prepare for it.Alhamdulillah, berjaye jugak akhirnye! of cos that thingy sedap, ok?? and i was quite surprised sebab sekejap jek da nak abes.luckily i made some 'Air Asam' so that we could eat the rice with it. Slurrpp!! it was so nyummy!!

by the way, i'd been counting the days until this coming Sunday [tak best nye kene keje]..but after all, me tak kesah pon.sebabnye, i guess my friends will envy me a lots sebabnye saye cuti 4days..but the others hari ni da kene keje [hee..best jgak bile da keje kat Kedah] hmm..anyway, i was thinking to get at least one day-off for this coming December [hehe] missed my 'apek' so damn much! and hopefully, saye dapat jumpe die during my birthday nanti. yahoo!! will try to figure out how to make it real.hmm..~



0 comments: