Wednesday, June 29, 2011

( Pathetic Busy Life )

Posted by with No comments
Pheww!
just came back from work.damn!macam orang gile jek balik keje lewat-lewat cenggini.felt so damn exhausted.i can't imagine myself having 'this' life like..FOREVER.goshh..NO WAY!! this isn't what we called LIFE.life ain't be this way.and obviously..it shouldn't be this way.takpela..tepakse la at the moment saye b'saba dengan keje saye skarang.i do hope my life will be much more better than 'this' in the future.and i really hope that once i had my own family..i will not be hell busy..or maybe 'workaholic' will be the best word to describe myself now.poor my lil.sister..i couldn't be able to spend more time with her and even guide her with her study [sory Mimin]..
hoping that next month will be a 'leisure' month for me.saye tak suke with my busy life skarang!saye tau la saye still single lagik.but still i have family to be concern off. poor them [huhu] hopefully akan ade yang paham with my situation now..[pretty please!!]

0 comments: