Thursday, January 29, 2009

♥ Live My Life ♥

Posted by with No comments
Yayy!! Things tend to be MUCH better nowadays..am so hepy!:Dobviously,LOTS of things to do this week..the exam paper..Commis..Hun's choral script..students carrymarks..presentation..[Duhh!!]dunno until when these will ends.. Apparently,BYK sgt mende yg kene settle..am not having a great time actually:yes:n last weekend,went to Mak Itam's..jumpe my 'chomel' cuzzy..Besh!! so i think nnti we'll have a family plan/maybe a vacation soon bile mama da balik..Picnic..stay @Mak Itam's resort..short vac..family gatherin..Best nye!![how i missed d good ol'days]:wink: Heh..prev entry..i did mention that am was so hepy to meet my soulmate.but unfortunately..:(since both of us are busy with our damn-stuffs..taktau bile lagik dpt jumpe my bunny..[i miss u..~] ye..saye tau that i need to be strong..which i'll try my very depressed-HARD to expelled those bad things..i will asalkan my soulmate do support me..:mwahh:YEAH!!!



Eheh..this pic i snapped ms i was @ my Lolong's. d reason why i took dis pic is bcos saye ttibe truje ngan menatang kaler light brown tuh!bcos saye tak penah pon tgk b4 dis.itsa bug!![maybe]nampaknye,mnatangs yg peliks-peliks da smakin brani mnonjol smenjak saye pgi umah my sis.well,harusla kan..da name pon umah dekat ngan ZOO:D

Both are my cuzzies!tapi yg baby tuh..juzza new-born baby..saye tak igt his name..maybe ASFA DANIEL..[hee..Daniel??] n yg bwh tu is my another cuzzy..die lately agak gile sket[saye tak tau knape]tapi yg pasti,skrg die da pndai jadi abusive..esp towards animals![he's actly nmpak baek jek holdin that hamster.tapi sbnarnye tuh lakonan smate-mate]:haha:


Nyummy!!well..this noodle is actly my student,Ziah yg bwat kan for my lunch on last Monday:Dsedap jgaklaa..~yg pasti..ade prawn.slurrpp..~


:minimo_17:
x O x O

0 comments: