Friday, February 06, 2009

= Shine =

Posted by with No comments
Oho..~
suddenly i become so obsessed with this cute-lil-thingy:sheep:got this from Muniie actly[thanks Muniie for the cute-lil-sheep]well..TONS of works to do since these couple of weeks.d MLVK course had been started n saye agak BLUR sket sbbnye..prevly saye tak pnah pon handle MLVK students.with d portfolio bagai..n d students theatre..my DIP students lagikk..:sheep:adehh..~lagik saye tak suke bile saye dpt my new timetable!![SIOT jek] my kitchen class da makin btambah..3days kitchen classes+theory classes tmasokla ari Sabtu..saye kene keje OK??[uhukk!] deep down inside,tak saba rase nye nak benti keje n get a new job[ehehe]

btw..i wanted to shared my HAPPIEST feelin today..sebabnye..today's my 1yr+4months ANNIVERSARY:sheep:ye..saye tau..br 1yr+4months..but actly..LOADS of things did happened within this few yrs..sadness,happiness..d bads..n d goods[yeah!]tapi still am so happy sebab with all d barriers etc..alhamdulillah..we're still together until now.but then..every day 6th..saye akan alert that it was my day to be HAPPY..~[ttibe tingat 1of d sountrack from 12Dancin Princess-SHINE]:sheep:woohoo!! owh..arini was my students reherse for their theatre..hmm..ade improvement.tapi rase nye..they need to be serious,tu jekk.kalo tak,tkulat-kulat jek nk recalled d script[haha]but there's one thing yg saye rase SGT fun+klaka..t'was when my students aja their foreign-friend mnari.HAHAHAHA!!!seriously..SGT klaka ok??n BUROK..:sheep:HAHAHA..
mayb nanti saye akan curik-curik snap some pics when d reherse n harusla saye paste on my next entry kan..[eheh..jahatnye saye!!]

:minimo_01:
x O x O

0 comments: