Tuesday, November 04, 2008

[ PINK-FLIRTY Thing ]

Posted by with No comments
Yesterday was the greatest day ever happened this whole week [it was!]I'm not working n i went out with HIM..We went to watch a movie n it was HSM3 [i don't want to describe those acronym.Haha]..Well..seems it was the end of HSM3 [my lil.sis havto watch it]But the movie was enjoyable [but at lis i think it WAS!] eventho there was someone beside me yawning n lookslike all the BOREDOM had really conquered himself [haha.Sory Hunn]
But well,about the GREATEST-thing..i'm not pointing on the movie actually.it was a SURPRISE GIFT that i'd received from HIM [it surprised ME]..Who would ever expect will receive a gift from a person u went out to n suddenly it was in front of u with a pink-teddious gift wrapper+a small card on it [i love it!]I decide to open it inside my car..N guess what..it was a DIARY [hukk] Really..it was a DIARY..a pink flirty stripes DIARY [gawd..i was SO..]I was REALLY surprised this time[seriously]saye sgt sebak time tuh n without any thought,i hugged HIM n thanked HIM for the unexpected gift[sedeh tao]
I read the small card..it was SO way ROMANTIC..[he said it was a proper apology to replace things he'd done]For god sake,i REALLY love this guy [i really am] i looked at him n stammered..This is the best night i've ever felt [thanks Hunn]..

Now..i'd no worries at all.I still can used the 'Dear Diary' thing AGAIN [yayy!!]Balik jek umah,trus write my first entry on it.Felt SO relieved..it felt like 'Yayy..I'm So Damn Happy'..Hahaha..BEST SSGT!!!

Fell for this pink-flirty stripes thing

:kiss:

x O x O

0 comments: