Sunday, November 02, 2008

~ Self-Centered ~

Posted by with No comments
Today i woke up at 10am [gile aa!] tak tau knape suddenly i felt so exhausted n..badan rase mcm tak ok jek.Felt like i'm goin to have a fever [Dammit]..I did some laundries n babysitted my lil.cousin, Ezureen [again.haha]..Ever since i met Ezureen,tetibe plak bsemangat nak ade my own baby [klaka siyot] Wish i could have one ryt now [hunn..jom kawen?.hahaha] Tapi bile rationally pk..lots of things yg tak buat lagi.I mean,i wanted to earned some money [uhh..my own money!]..i wanted to have some properties for me'self [other than my car]..blabla..But apparently,WE did discuss about this marriage-things..InsyaALLAH..kalo takde aral melintang,next year we'll officially pronounce as HUBBY & WIFE [Aminn]
Erkk..I wanted to eat some noodles rite now.Laterr..~

:what:

x O x O

0 comments: