Thursday, June 25, 2009

( Apologies ++ )

Posted by with No comments
Phew..

i'd been very busy lately..my commis students will be suddenly send for their internship due to 'somethin'..urghh!!saye sangat serabot..n felt pity for my students.supposely..tak patot pon jadik camni..huu..n about the training that i've attend ms last weekend..it was so FUN!hehe..
besides..it was very informative..but then i do realized that 'we' do make mistakes..everything need to changed!adehh..spatotnye..all the course of study..job profile..duty task etc kene bwat dulu before we starts with the commis.tapi ni takk..[uhukk]..

Guess it wasn't my fault..n again..i felt pity for my students..n hopefully saye dapat 'tolong' fix balik things that isn't UN-fix!!i will..~bcos thats was my responsibility..n hopefully jgak..'orang-orang' tuh seda that they already make a mistakes n will try to fix it back so that the students won't suffer..

ok..i'm done with this entry..


:fatpanda:
x O x O

0 comments: