Friday, June 19, 2009

{ Happy Mode }

Posted by with No comments
:walkturtle:Yahoo!!lately..my entries will be more about ma'famille.Hehe..bcos currently i did spent most of my times with my new-born niece+my family.best nye!!its all started from my sis's convo..my sis's 1st Anniversary etc..apparently,last night i went to my sis's crib due to 'somethin' that scares me to death..[huu..saye sgt cuaks!]but thank gawd, sume da setle n hopefully mende tuh takkan jadi lagi in d future.AMINN..~

but saye sgt happy sbb dapat online with my beloved,mama n of cos..dapat jumpe my petite niece..i do brought a cake for my sis..[HAPPY BIRTHDAY,KAKLONG]..tak dapat nak celebrate with her but its ok then..maybe next time we'll celebrate with the rest of the family:hippie:

well..tomorow am will be going for a training..MLVK training n i was so excited cos after this saye akan dapat that MLVK cert..:thumbsup:2days training..and hopefully i will be fun!

:dancingpanda:
x O x O

0 comments: