Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Humble-Me

Posted by with No comments
I'd been so busy updating this blog..n yet sometimes i tend to forget that i have my personal blog where i used to share my teeny-weeny lil. thoughts..haha..btw..some of my friends keep on asking me whether i'd been into this blogging things bla bla..n BAD JIYNA..i'd been telling lies. Haha..
Well..years ago..i never thought of sharing my blog to the others.u know..just to keep it personal.but after browsing into several COOL blogs..befriend with some beloved bloggers..i found that sharing our own blog with other people that knew us is kinda interesting..~esp with ur close friends and families..Hmm..[smiling]

Am still new with this blogging-things..lot of things to learn and explore.but some of the blogs that i'd been thru kinda inspiring me..cool apps..cute+fancy layouts bla bla.. i wanted to have this precious time to just be in front of my lappy,doing this n that to my blog..but bet..i still have to wait for the miracles happen..[haha] time constraint! yes..thats the best words for me..
anyway,i'd added some of my friend's blog..n a few blogs that i used to followed since a years ago..
Thanks to them for allowing me to do so..
:girl_5:

Blogger Templates

0 comments: