Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SORE throat..GO away!!

Posted by with No comments
I'd been carried this sore throat+fake fever for almost a week..damn..seriyes gatal+geli jek rase.esp when everyday i have to forced myself, controlling myself from raising up my voice during classes..[pity me] i'd been coughing for thousand times which saye sndrik pon rase MENYAMPAH!..
n today..2 morning classes had been canceled.haha. love it! n today jgak ade sorang hambe Allah dgn baek hati nye blanje me n my other lec-mates a nyummy lunch treats..yeah!! [thank u..thank u utk kamu]

aishh..knapela saye maseh lg rase kegelian in my throat ni..i took some cough syrup evrynight tapi still no changes.n the worst part is..every night time..my throat akan rase sangat saket mcm ade bruises inside..guess it was the time to meet that 'ehemm' doc..[hehe] ok..my next trip after balik keje karang is..to the clinic..hmm..hopefully this sore will be gone for..FOREVER
:girl_4:

Blogger Templates

0 comments: