Monday, July 26, 2010

My Life's Like Sugar ~

Posted by with 1 comment
I'm back [hee] by the way, the best thing is..i never thought that i'm still good at netball-ing.haha.. we, the lecturers are still the best on field walaupon da agak 'aging' sedikit. n yes! we won n lead the other 4 student's team.hell yeahhhh~but this time, with sunburns..ankle's sprain..muscle pains and back ache. damn! nampak sangat da getting older as i do felt these kind of thingy just after my SPORTS DAY on last Friday.hmm..just realized one thing.kenape dulu tak penah pon rase seterok+ sepenat this time.padahal, previously i played a few sports activities such as netball..futsal..volleyball etc during my university time..tapi skarang..obviously da tak same macam dulu.

haha..my friends keep telling me that its all because of our AGE.owh no! i hate the word as i felt like choking something inside my throat [hee] no..i am 26 now..~thought that i am still 24 when i used to hopping, making jokes around pple..teasing my BFFs blabla..shitt..i felt way-SO old right now..having not-so-cool job..earn my own money..get my own salaries..having a car [this is cool!]..but still single..yeahh..the word single represents that i'm a 26 y.o working women,having this n that but still waiting for the miracles n time to be on the 'pelamin'..[haha..] i know i sounds silly..~

tipula if i said at the moment,i'm all alone w/out a soulmate kan? i'd been with this charming-simple but adorable guy for almost 3years.n yes, we wanted to get marry just like the other pple.but due to the time constraints,plus..we're struggling to manage our own financial for the future marriage..blabla..n thats why 'WE' are still on this bf-gf relationship. god..kekadang, i'd been wondering jgak..bile la nak sampai seru+getting married just like my beloved friends etc..n i guess, am still waiting for it. but yet, saye mmg taknak myself kawen by the age of 28.godd!! that was way-too-old+late to get married!! ok ok..i should have this patience and will keep praying so that 'HE' is the one for me..n sooner,akan tibe mase nye utk saye jadik someone's wife..[AMiNn]
hopefully,if my families did read this entry [which i really wish they are NOT]..please..at the moment jangan tanye lagi when i'll be getting married etc. it was in d midst of the planning..n we'll see end of the year, n most probably NEXT YEAR [hehe] aminn~
Blogger Templates:girl_6:

1 comments:

LaLat said...

ada jodoh tak kemana..we'll pray for it