Monday, January 03, 2011

My 2011 First Entry

Posted by with No comments
Weehuu!!
This entry will be my first ever for this year 2011.well..i'd been expecting so many things to happen for this whole year.And yet, of course..full of happiness and joy [weehuu!]..will list out some of the miracles thingy that i've been waiting for this 2011.

anyway..this NEW YEAR celebration was totally amazed me.for the first time ever, my soulmate..Incek Daniel was there for me..we both celebrating our New Year in our own way [shh!! it was a secrets,thou] hahaha..i met my soulmate soon after he went back from his lovely hometown and of course before the school starts.thank god my Puan Pengarah did approved my leave app [Thank u,Puan]..~Goshh..i won't forget those things that happened during our 2011-New Year.it was so precious kan,darl?? [eheh..hanye Incek Daniel jek yang tau]

thank u,Incek Daniel for those lovely gifts..for d pearl wrist watch..d bracelets and those pearl brooches..[saye suke sangat!!].. i know i might sounds a bit BONGOK..haha..barula saye figure out that my Daniel adelah seorang yang sangatttt moody LOVELY..and owhh..romantic jgak!..Thank u,darl..~
Saye harap this new year will be our most precious year than before..semoge ape yang kite impikan will becomes true..and Insyaallah if our rezeki and jodoh this year..we'll belong to each other.and yang paaaliing best is..i'll be OFFICIALLY YOURS!! [yahoo!!]

Amin untuk sume-sume itew..~

0 comments: