Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Resolutions

Posted by with No comments
Tick Tockss..~
tak saba plak nak balik umah! gosh..am bored to death!! seriyes, pegi keje pon tak bwat pape.hmm..tunggula next week.jangan harap la nak rase this kind of feelings.owhh..my phone's ringing..~macam tetau jek Incek Daniel ni yang saye tengah t'pk pasal die..[such a good instinct] hee..well,saye kebosanan!dari tadik asyik browsed the net jek [duhh] and suddenly there's a moment saye bole berangan kejap.erkk..macam tak seswai jek ayat berangan tuh..actly,am about to have a small thoughts on my resolutions for this year [mintak-mintak la the makeover menjadik]..i guess, i need to do some changes..or maybe,overhaul myself! [yeahh..that word suits me]

hokeyy..ape eh my resolutions for this year..~stelah di tambah/tolak..i guess those are the things yang saye betol-betol nak [wee..macam demand jek kan?]
First..
I wanna lose/less an argument [this one of cos will involved my Incek Daniel] =)
previous year, i guess i'm a bit argumentative person.i used to point out my finger and yelled like hell!so i guess its time for me to think some imprtant things besides who's right or wrong [barula bahagie rumahtangge]..
Sorry soulmate, i might sounds a bit offensive.tapi sekarang i'll try to change..hehe [aminn]

Second..
I knew that i'd been such a NIGHT OWL [haha] tengok jela eyebags that had been produced.hee..~so i decided to sleep early.at least an hour earlier pon da kire ok [kelaka ko,Jiyna]..well,there's a few reason why i wanted to do so.hmm..i just realized that having a proper sleeps can slow down the process of ageing n also control my body weight! [owh..just like my BFF-Rina Jamal,saye pon nak nampak in shape hokeyy] anyway, i hope that this will extremely helps me to keep my hearts healthy and increase my self-esteem [aminn]

Third..
Since this year i'll be using a loootttss of dimes..i decide to save some cash for my savings! well..i need to control myself from being such a big spender as before.need to train myself and make sure that every month i'll save some of my salary [well,i'll ask my soulmate to do the same thing] NO MORE SHOPPING! BUY ONLY NECESSARY THINGS.. [huu..da tak bole nak admire perfumes,heels blablaa lagik] well..it might cause some difficulties to me..but i'll try.. [aminn]

Fourth..
Eat healthy foods especially raw veggies.well,this year will be concerning more on my health [beside my soul relationship]..so i decide to take more frequent raw veggies at least once a week to detoxify my body and of course to increasy my energy level.therefore..STOP EATING UNHEALTHY FOODS,jiyna..it will makes u look sluggish.hahahaha [aminn]

Fifth..
Erkk..this one..hmm..tak dapek den nak nolong.i had this kind of bad habits..cluttering my handbags [duhh]..i guess sedikit sebanyak it also did cluttering my mind [kekadang bile nak carik barang,rase semak jek tengok!]..so i guess, its time to take out what's unnecessary.saye akan make sure,i'll bring only one lip gloss instead of 4..arrange+tidy up my makeup pouch n obviously,won't add more things over the week.HAHAHA.. [ aminn]

Sixth..
No more in my head i guess..hahaha..there are some! tapi saye tak pasti those are in the list..ermm..~


Duhh..hopefully its not just a resolutions..will make it real..insyaallah..GO JIYNA!!



0 comments: