Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Happy Birthday, Soulmate"

Posted by with No comments
Today is the day that i'd been waiting for. goshh..it was his birthday!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, B!!


I may not be around him at this while..but i do hope that my 'surprise' will surprise him [haha]..
And if Incek Daniel do read this..i had something to say..~


"Incek.Daniel..

Since you came into my life, i've been so happy.. the fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. you always told me that I'm the right one for you.. i cannot tell you how good that made me feel..
 I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. and i'll wait for you for a lifetime if you want me to. Do you know why? Because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others where no one don't. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true..as you can feel it [i know.]..hehe.."


0 comments: