Sunday, May 22, 2011

..Choco-Making For The 1st Time..

Posted by with No comments
Haha..this is supposed to be yesterday's entry.well..smalam akhirnye baru la bjaye kelua pegi shopping bebarang utk bwat cuppies with my friend's, MIMI. erm i guess lepasni bole la pegi sendirik ke kedai tuh [hee].. the reason why we decided to shop into that bakery shop sebab nak membeli bebarang for sis yanty's wedding next week.she asked me to make her some cute cuppies n for the first time jgak saye dgn berani nye accept the offer..[baru la nampak ciri-ciri utk bwat bisnes tu ade]padahal sbelom ni..NAN ADO!!haha.seriously saye sangat teruje pegi kedai tu smalam.banyak gile bebarang bakeri n banyak jugakla saye membeli.but seriously, it is worth!the prices was affordable..~
lepas ni i had no excuse la if my family nak suruh bake some cuppies/cakes for them [haiyooo]..anyway,smalam for the first time..i did my own handmade chocs! seriyes jadik n sedap..yayyy!! thanks to my lil.sis for helping me out+turning the kitchen into a BIG mess. HAHAHA..

love you mimin..~ i asked my dad n uncle to give a try..and yes! saye bjaye making the chocs as both of them really enjoying the chocos..wee!!!

0 comments: