Friday, May 20, 2011

[ OUT-dated Entry ]

Posted by with 2 comments

i knew that this entry might sounds out-dated [haha].. tak tau knape skarang i used to be so damn busy! people around me thought that i'mma workaholic career woman. but hey!! I AM NOT!! i'd been forced to work [uhuk] yes i am!! saye bukan kuat bkeje pon.tapi saye tpakse bekeje.. believe it or not, last week i was totally giving up my '24/7' to my career. i'd been working for 7days a week!! [gosh i am so damn exhausted]

 and yet, lots of things happened.good and bad things. but obviously, i am happy with the 'good' things.hehe..last 12th May was me dad+my youngest lil.sister birthday. and since my beloved mommy was not 'here'..i decide to give them a surprise.haha! i baked a cake for both of em' and a 3 dozens of cuppies for our 'LIL.CORRO' +brought them to our fave.seafood place..ingatkan nak bwat surprise kat die mase kat skolah nanti.unfortunately, my dad plak reveal d surprise [duhh].. aduhh..rosak plan me+my mom. tak bole simpan rahsia btol la Incek Ramli ni..seriyes tak best!!
But papepon..at last bjaye jgak to make my lil.sis happy [eventhough it wasn't a surprise anymore]..she was so happy with the cuppies+really enjoy the moment eating em' with her classmates..
anyway..this is a message to my MIMIN..

'i had spare my time doing the cuppies just for u sampai balik umah lewat pukul 11malam tao.and after this, if u dont behaves/even naughty..siap awak!!!'
HAHAHAHA..

well.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BABAH & MIMIN..

2 comments:

Zaira said...

Salam Jiyna..just to confirm..r u Narimah's daughter?

♥Jiyna~Petunia♥ said...

Yes aunty..i'm her daughter..hehe