Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Missing 'THEM'..

Posted by with No comments
whoot whott..
just doone with my WORK checkLISTsss..
tons of work are waiting for me.since this week will be our student's final exam..everybody seems so damn busy preparing the carrymarks blabla..gosh,suddenly i missed my previous job.missing everybody especially those who are closed with me..~
SIS WAN..
my besties-RINA JAMAL..
SUE..LIZA..CHARLOTTE..NEELA..
gosh..missing them so much! missed our gossiping moments..hangouts together..n the best part is,sharing our thoughts n concern to each other..huhu..that what's we called a FRIENDSHIP [hehe]..
and my ex-students..yeahh..i always missed them.missing how nasty they are..missing how they behave so bad in my class..missing their stubborn-head..and missing the moments when i get so angry with their tantrums..
my god..i do really missing them so bad ..duhh..thats why saye sangat tak suke bile saye duduk sensorang+busy doing my workloads blabla..cos i knew that i will have this small thoughts and seda yang saye rindu sangat 'makhluk-makluk' itew bile saye BUSY..
pelik kan?? hahaha..
missing them..=\

0 comments: