Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Man, i Am So Talented =D

Posted by with No comments

I'd just browsed into my pictures folder and found out 'this' [haha] it was funny anyway.i still remembered when was 'this thingy' been accidentally happened [haha again] last week i did mentioned that i have to attend a meeting in KL ryt guys?..and this is what happened before i left 'Berlin'.i used my friend's PC and all of sudden..i'd been accidentally making 'this' for him.hahaha..why Princess Fiona?? i had no idea man..i just found that this green ogre been so cute and decided to do some picture editing.yea..there it goes..HAHAHA..

hopefully he won't go mad with me..i knew he won't.he might just love this as much as i do ryt??hehe..after all i did noticed that i'd just did a small butterfly right after my signature [signature kah??burok benorr] hee..i had no idea what was it supposed to be before.particularly..yeah..it was a butterfly walaopon takde ghupe langsong..haha [pttuiii]



0 comments: