Monday, May 31, 2010

My BFF-Peq Liza had been engaged!!

Posted by with 4 comments
owhh..i'm having such a great weekend!!:girl_5: happy sesangat cos Encek Daniel datang n both of us dapat pegi sesame to our BFF engagement ceremony..PEQ LIZA!!
got the cuppies and gave to her..die sangat happy ok..but unfortunately..the cuppies nye gamba takde..my cellphone bwat hal tetibe..and all the pics dissapeared..owh sunggoh sedeh ok..

Encek Daniel..thanks for coming on the last weekend!sorry sbb tpakse curi mase awk for a few days.hehe..~n thanks sbb jadik my driver jgak.. sayang kamu!!
:drive:

p/s: Peq Liza..Congrats ye on the engagement.Smoge kamu btahan n sampai ke jinjang pelamin..Sayang kamu jgaks!!

Blogger Templates

4 comments:

aliff said...

dear thats your man ke? chinese? hhmm good.. match with u..

CHikin said...

sweet couple.love it

♥Jiyna~Petunia♥ said...

haha..chikin..thanks for d compliment ;)

♥Jiyna~Petunia♥ said...

aliff..
yahh..my soulmate..
insyaallah will be my hubby-to-be ;p
mstila match with me.. ;p