Wednesday, December 17, 2008

^ Cupcakes Treats ^

Posted by with No comments
Lately,i'd been very busy with all my kitchen stuffs.well..we are goin to celebrate christmas eve..n unfortunately,i need to do cupcakes with my students help[haha.bully time!]:wink:200 cupcakes..hmm..i don't think itsa burden sebab i have my students[eheh] tonight will be the christmas celebration..n not less than an hour..tpaksela saye bgegas ke kitchen utk bwat lagik a few cupcakes n do some decoration..hmm..tapi dunno why,yesterday rase sgt penat[asal eh?] maybe bdiri almost 7hours..n then tak berenti bwat cupcakes:D[haiyarrkk!]but actually,rase sgt happy sebab tgk my students tlalu excited nak bwat cupcakes[really happy]n one of my student ade cakap..'miss,nanti kitorg bukak kedai cupcakes..miss jadik advisor eh?':Dda nampak da..~akan ku kaut sgale keuntungan from the students[ahaks!gelak jahat tuh]

well..pasni bole la bwat business cupcakes..[hmm..]:haha:okay..here some pics of my pastry class smalam..




:masak:
x O x O

0 comments: