Thursday, December 11, 2008

{ A P.E.R.F.E.C.T Birthday Gift }

Posted by with No comments
Alright..today's my BIRTHDAY!!!i decided to write somethin on this birthday entry as there are a few things did happened before DEC 11th:pelik:yesterday..last week..n even a couple of months ago..i was SO excited,waitin for this Dec 11th..[i really am]i kept on imagine myself celebrating this 'can't-hardly-wait' moment..having so much fun..receiving a LOT of birthday wishes blabla..tapi last night..i don't feel to have those feelings anymore[well..a few hours b4 12am,i was that excited actly]:(what should i say..its all bcos of an uncontrolled emotions.i spilled those 'u're-not-supposed-to-say-that' words to someone[shit!!yeahh..i felt like a SHIT]i raised my voice to HIM..i was so mad..[hukk]but believe me..if that person read this..i just want u to know that,i don't really mean to react that way:(its just that..u were so offensive,kept on asking about those thing.n thats y i felt a bit depressed[thats all].knew it was my fault..I'M SO SORRY:nanges: wishing that i could turn back time so that i won't feel this way..not on my birthday[uhukk]

i expected of a medley birthday song..birthday wishes that could pamper me..love words[maybe]..n i wanna share my happy feelins on this day..tapi..:(i just want a PERFECT birthday~[uhukk.seriously..am gettin selfish now]yahh..saye tau saye selfish..bcos saye tlupe yg HE actually havin a prob.but after HE spilled some words explainin about d real thing..baru saye realized[terok nye saye!!:nanges:]i'm sorry..tak patot saye selfish..wanted HIM to make me happy on my birthday,but emotionally..HE doesn't felt that way[huu..i should knw that earlier]

seriously..i need to be more understandable person instead of being sucha a JERK+SELFISH[owh..i hate these 2words now]malam tadik..seriously saye tak dpt tido..sebabnye,i started to hate myself!!:geram: i spoiled everythin on my birthday!!bukan DIE..or ssape pon.it was ME!![stoopid btol!]uhh..i really wish i could fix this..

n utk org TERSEBUT..saye mintak maaf..i really do:nanges:n ape yg saye NAK skarang is..d happiness.saye rase thats d perfect gift for my birthday[saye tanak bende laen!!!!]saye nak both of us to be happy.we deserve[or maybe i should say 'U' deserved]PLEASE!!i want that 'perfect gift' NOW..saye tanak lagik that huggable-froggy..:(


:phonecry:
x O x O

0 comments: