Wednesday, December 31, 2008

+ Restoration+Boldness of NEW Resolutions +

Posted by with No comments
Whoaa..tomorrow will be a NEW day!
Omigoshh...~i just realized that today'll be my last day of 2008:(Seriously..lots of things happened.n saye tak tau knape wlpn ade jek bad things happened kat saye throughout this year..still saye tetap b'syuko+happy.sbb nye..i still had this 'courage' to faced the real life until now:wink:[alhamdulillah]n saye rase..if b4 this..i hadto plucked up my courage as i walked through these pple..pulled back my shoulder and plastered a smile on my face,pretending that nothin were actually happen to me throughout this whole year tp skarang saye rase..since i'll be facing a new year,i'm goin to hide..[eh..silap!da tanak hide lg hehe]..erm,i'm goin to change n be the 'real me'..throw away all the denial n pretentious feelins+enjoy my life:mwahh:n stop bein repulsive![hahaha]

yeah..~erkk,sounds mcm saye da reveal a few of my new resolution kan?:D[sory.i'm NOT goin to reveal my NEW year wishlists okay?ahaks]Yeah..hopefully this NEW year will become more expedient for me..[insyaALLAH]n hopefully jgak ape yg saye da plan for next year will be come true..

lalalala~
:pandacloud_01:

P/s:Happy NEW YEAR!!

:minimo_30:
x O x O

0 comments: