Wednesday, December 10, 2008

" Weekend! Weekend!! "

Posted by with No comments
well okay..
i did enjoyed myself last weekend!i really did:wink:went to my bestfriend wedding..meet up with my ol'friends blabla[memang havin so much FUN ok?]d wedding was really enjoyable..but d best part is..dapat tgk my bestfriend kawen..lepak with my friends n jumpe kekwn yg da lame tak jumpe.n owh..my Hunn was there beside me[best!best!]i posed a LOT!!okay..i mean a LOTS ok?[haha]funny thing happened..excited snap some pics with my Hunn..~[seriously!]malu actly..but who cares!:haha: n 'chumel' [tiru abg wafie] thing did happend jgak..dapat tgk Hunn tepung tawa!serious klakaa..~but proud of him[lalala]walaupon sbenarnye cam kene pakse jek gi pose kat depan d bride+bridegroom[hahaha]after all..thumbs-up to the wedding..[hepy!!]:minimo_03:i wanna share my experience..celebratin eid mubarak without my families around..eheh..but i guess..i'll jot in the next entry.got to catch up some other things..:D


:pepusing:

x O x O

0 comments: